Los Angeles Air Conditioning and Heating
Comfort Control Corp.’s skilled team of technicians have more than 90 years of experience in the Los Angeles area. Professional, knowledgeable, and courteous, we are here to evaluate your HVAC service and repair needs and offer expert guidance to resolve your problems. We are located in beautiful Santa Clarita and service the surrounding Los Angeles area. Whether you have an air conditioning unit that is not properly cooling your home or an aging furnace in need of a replacement, we can help. Keep your home comfortable and enjoy the peace of mind you receive by having a well-maintained HVAC unit in your home.
Learn more about our many services, and don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’ll send a skilled technician out to your home to evaluate your HVAC needs.
AC and Heating Repair
When your air conditioner fails, you need prompt service. Comfort Control Corp. delivers efficient and effective air conditioner and heating repair in the Los Angeles area. Our team of skilled technicians is well versed in a variety of air conditioner malfunctions, including:
- Blown fuses or circuit breakers that result in a broken unit
- Broken compressors or electrical parts
- Unbalanced distribution
Comfort Control Corp. is ready to diagnose your AC unit malfunction and repair it quickly, restoring that important airflow to your home. HVAC repair is just a phone call away.
Ideally, you won’t wait until your air conditioning unit malfunctions before calling Comfort Control Corp. We’re also available to provide regular service to your HVAC, which can identify any issues before they result in a malfunctioning unit. Being proactive in caring for your HVAC unit offers a variety of benefits. Let us service your home before warm weather sets in, which ensures the HVAC is ready to keep your home comfortably cool all summer long.
We also have year long coupons and rebates. We can do a home health & energy test to begin the process of your energy upgrade. Click the link to read more about our Home Performance Testing.
Our skilled technicians ensure that your air conditioner installation adheres to all standards set forth by the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA). Plus, you will enjoy many long-term benefits with your new unit, including the following:
- Improved cooling of your home
- Energy efficiency, resulting in lower energy costs
- Long-term service provided by our team
Our “Gold Club” maintenance agreement family member’s receive additional benefits. In the event of a breakdown they get priority appointment service, and discounted repair pricing.
Comfort Control Maintenance Agreement
Comfort Control’s experienced journey mechanics will perform the following procedures on maintenance calls as required:
1. Lubricate all bearings, motors, and replace drive belts as needed.
2. Take start and run amperes.
3. Check compressors, make thermal analysis from operating temperatures, and refrigerant pressures.
4. Check condensate elimination system.
5. Check for leaks of oil or refrigerant (does not include locating or repairing leak).
6. Clean or replace filters as needed (standard dust stop throw away type only, unless specified).
7. Check evaporator and condenser coil.
8. Check, clean, and adjust temperature controls.
9. Tighten all loose connections.
10. Check electrical circuits & components.
11. Test safety controls and relays.
12. Visibly inspect vent operations.
13. Check heating elements for defects.
14. Check and adjust combustion, and clean pilot.
15. Inspect for proper ventilation of furnace enclosure.
16. Check condition of equipment (rust and wear).
Please contact us at 844-706-0903 or email email@example.com for more details on our maintenance program, and how to become a “GOLD CLUB” member.